"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9).

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Heart of My Husband posts "Mama Me-a"


I do not know this woman, Melrose... but wish I did!  

Please, check out what she has to say about being a mother

I have nothing to add, as she has said it all!  
High five, Melrose!  



Now, for me... back to that laundry pile and theeese little rascals


...I mean little angels, angels, angels!

May the Peace of Christ be with you on this beautiful Sunday afternoon!

Karrie Ann

1 comment:

  1. Karrie Anne, I am humbled and grateful my rant made sense to someone. I too have acquaintances and friends that I struggle with over this matter, but am thankful to be married to an amazing man that encourages me in my vocation of motherhood. By the way, your kids are too cute :) I'm going to go read more of your blog now and I look forward to "meeting" you more in this cyber world :D

    ReplyDelete